Latest matte & nude colour nail art .
Stepping out of the nail salon with a set of freshly painted nails can make you feel like a new person. There’s nothing like a little pampering and a fresh mani to make you feel like your best self. Here’s how to do nail art at home, step by step instructions included, to get you started . This is, by far, the easiest nail art design at home without kit, offering a stunning finishing. Every nail will have a unique pattern and will leave you mesmerized. You may cut off the ends of a pair of rubber gloves and put them on to protect your hands .
- start by applying a base coat of white nail polish. You may choose any other sober colour as base as per your liking. I chose white as it helps other colours stand out.
- Get your hands on a stiff paint brush and dip it inside one of the colors. Alternatively, pour out some nail polish on a clean surface and dip the end of the toothbrush in the nail polish.
- reate a base by applying two coats of the white nail polish.
- Dip the thin nail art brush in one of the two shades to create a flower (It doesn’t have to be perfect, even a squiggly round shape would do)
- Use the other colour to accentuate the flower and add a touch of glamour.
- You can even add detailing like green leaves and yellow or black flower centers.
- Seal in the design by applying a clear coat at the top
1. Aqua and Gold Nail Polish (experiment with other combinations such as black with gold, or silver with black, and gold with red, etc.)
2. Cling film or plastic wrap
3. Clear nail polish
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Start by applying two coats of gold nail polish for the base. Allow it to dry.
2. Apply a coat of the aqua nail polish and while it’s still wet, dab the wrinkled cling film or plastic wrap over the nail.
3. You will get a brilliant final look of a medley of aqua and gold.
4. Apply a final layer of clear nail polish for the finishing
Latest Nude colour nail art
Funny Ideas Design
Latest matte nail art