Latest cat Eye makeup of 2021 . To start a new Eye makeup “‘
- Always start with an eye primer.
- Start with 4 basic shades.
- Grab the essential eye makeup brushes.
- Glide your flat brush on the lightest shade and apply this on the inner corner of the eyes.
- Here’s a neat trick you can try: Dip the tip of the brush in water enough to dampen it. In the class of makeup best practices 101, makeup artists recommend applying eye makeup first before moving on to face makeup with foundation first and then (and only then) concealer.
- Now on to the mid-tone shade.
Usage of shades
You should always go from the lightest shade to the darkest in the crease! Prep your crease with the light brown eyeshadow first and then take medium brown and then dark brown or even black eyeshadow. Prepping your crease with a lighter shade will make it easier for you to blend the darker shade later . Never put concealer or foundation on your eyelids as a base, it will cause your eye makeup to crease. Use your fingers to apply your foundation if you want sheer coverage and a brush for medium to full coverage
Start with Makeup “”
- Start with moisturizer.
- Dior Backstage Eye Palette.
- Nikkie Tutorials X Beauty Bay Pressed Pigment Palette.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezzy Eyeshadow Palette.
- Juvia’s Place The Warrior Eyeshadow Palette.
- Nude Eyeshadow Palette.
- Foundation. Just like artists who must prime before painting, you too must start with a clean canvas.
- Neutral Eyeshadow Palette.
- Brow Pencil.
A Nude and a Bold Lip Color.
Eye makeup use by”
- Moisturizer (optional but recommended)
- Foundation and powder.
- Eye shadow.
- Eye liner and mascara.
- Lip liner and lipstick.
- Makeup brushes, makeup sponges, and powder brushes.
- Apply Dry Shampoo Before Bed.
- Invest In A Silk Pillowcase.
- Try A Nourishing Hair Mask.
- Dabble In Overnight Face Masks.
- Give Your Lips Some TLC.
- Find Your Ideal Serum.
- Sprinkle Your Sheets With Powder.
- Go Crazy With Zit Cream.
Latest eye makeup